JokerBug 800 HMI Daylight (5600)
The K5600 Joker-Bug 800W HMI DayLight Kit. After the enormous popularity of the Joker-Bug 200 and 400, the Joker-Bug 800's full f/stop of increased output was a logical progression for K5600. The Joker Bug 800 very powerful in daylight interiors and can operate in any position including pointing straight down. Add to kit list
Because of the increasing use of Chimera® Lightbanks for fine daylight interiors, two camera interviews, TV magazines, and documentaries, we designed this fixture to take full advantage of the large reflective material inside a Lightbank. Utilising our BUG™ “bare-bulb” design we can produce an amazing 50% more output than a JOKER 1200!
READY TO FLY
The JOKER-BUG 800 fits in one tiny airline case, weighing only 38lbs. The next wattage up (1200) is twice the size and weight. The actual size of the kit is exactly the same as a JOKER-BUG 400 Kit!
When working in practical locations such as homes, offices or business, power consumption is a key factor. The JOKER-BUG 800 will produce as much output as a 4,000 Watt quartz fixture with the power draw of only 11 Amps, never risk overloading a circuit again! The next size up (1200) monopolises an entire circuit whereas the JOKER-BUG 800 will allow for another source such as a JOKER-BUG 400 on the same circuit!
THE BOTTOM LINE:
- Less is More - JOKER-BUG 800 puts out 50% more light than a 1200 in a Chimera®.
- Less is More - JOKER-BUG 800 is smaller than its nearest lower wattage (575). And fits in the same case as a JOKER 400!
- Less is More - JOKER-BUG 800 only draws 11 Amps allowing for a 400W to be used on the same circuit!
- Lamp Housing: Aluminium casting, high temperature black. Striker compartment is made of aluminium in light grey finish.
- Lamp Socket: G22, highly insulated for hot re-strike.
- Safety Glass Beaker: Borosilicate tempered.
- Yoke: Aluminium casting black high temperature finish. Large T-handle and large brake area for use with Lightbanks, Speed Rings, Louvres and Lanterns.
- BEAMER Housing: Solid one piece machined aluminium with replaceable ears. Black anodised.
- BEAMER Reflector: 7" diameter specular parabolic, aluminium 90 percent reflectance electrolytically coated.
- Accessory Size: 7 3/4"
- Mounting/Grip Equipment: All standard 5/8" baby hardware.
- Lamp: 800 Watt MSR/SE daylight single ended discharge. Special UV-Stop envelope. 600 hours maximum life.
- Connectors: Veam quarter-turn quick locking.
- Extension Cable: 25 foot shielded. Common to 200/400 and 800 (nine feet attached to the head).
- Power Supply: Electronic, square wave flicker free. AC input: 90V to 132V or by sliding selector switch: 180-265V, 50 or 60Hz. On/Off push button switch. Completely silent (convection cooled).
- JokerBug 800 Fixture- Daylight (5600)
- Clear & Frosted Diffusion Tube
- JokerBug 800 Barndoors
- Fresnal Lens- Super Wide/ Wide/ Medium. Frosted
- Joker800 Ballast/Power Supply
- JOKER 800 Header Cable
- Standard C Stand c/w Arm & Knuckle