K5600 Lighting Joker-Bug 400W HMI
The Joker-Bug 400 combines the characteristics of the BUG-LITE 400, a 400 Watt daylight HMI system without optics, with those of the JOKER 400, a PAR 46 fixture using a specular parabolic reflector and a set of 4 lenses. The JOKER-BUG 400 is comparable to a 1500/2000Wquartz fixture but with a power draw of only 5.5 Amps. Add to kit list
In the Bug-Lite mode (no optics) the main application is in traditional Lightbanks as well as Lanterns where it uses the sides as a large reflector, collecting the maximum output of the lamp and filling the front screen very evenly. It is very powerful in daylight interiors and can operate in any position including pointing straight down.
The BEAMER optical accessory turns the BUG-LITE into a JOKER-BUG, a directional PAR unit offering various beam patterns through quick lens changes. The JOKER-BUG 400 offers the most flexible optical configuration for location lighting by achieving Spot to Flood ratios of 80 to 1 with beam angles from as narrow as 5 degrees to as wide as 55 degrees.
- Lamp Housing: Aluminum casting, high temperature black. Striker compartment is made of aluminum in light gray finish.
- Lamp Socket: GZZ 9.5, highly insulated for hot retsrike.
- Safety Glass Beaker: Borosilicate UV filter tempered.
- Yoke: Aluminum casting black high temperature finish. Large T-handle and large brake area for use with Lightbanks, SpeedRings, Louvers and Lanterns.
- BEAMER Housing: Solid one piece machined aluminum with replaceable ears. Black anodized.
- BEAMER Reflector: 5" diameter specular parabolic, aluminum 90% reflectance electrolytically coated.
- Accessory Size: 6 5/8"
- Mounting/Grip Equipment: All standard 5/8" baby hardware.
- Lamp: 400 Watt MSR/SE daylight single ended discharge, 5600 Kelvin, 700 hours maximum life.
- Connectors: Veam quarter-turn quick locking.
- Extension Cable: 25 foot shielded. Common to 200/400 and 800 (nine feet attached to the head).
- Power Supply: Electronic, square wave flicker free. AC input: 90-132 Volt or by sliding selector switch: 180-265V. 50 or 60Hz. Dual function On/Off push button switch. Completely silent (convection cooled).